Monday 21 November 2016

12 Entrepreneurs Share the Books They Always Recommend

I am just like most people here. I don't read and don't even thinking of read any books. But now, after reading few books (around 10) I change my thinking and change myself eventually. So I highly recommend people to start reading and make it a habit as well.

Now reading has been part of me. I will spend around 2-3 hours a week to get some reading done. Not only that I also reflect what I learn and how I m going to improve myself Or what can I do better than yesterday? What make me different from yesterday..it is a small achievement but I believe if continue reading and taking action with this small effort eventually will become a goldmine.

Why not GRAB some book Now?

Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment