Sunday 4 September 2016


The words DESIRE capture my eye as I have desire over many things in my life; of course MONEY is one of it. I am setting my GOAL of how to grow my money. Follow this 5 steps make me clearer, beside MONEY I set for my other DESIRE GOAL as well. 3 KEY words that I picked up in my quick glance which are the Amount, Date and Action.

First. Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “ I want plenty of money”. Be definite as to the amount
Second. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
Third. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
Fourth. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan in action.
Fifth. Write out a clear, concise statement  of the amount of money you intend  to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate  it.

Quote from Think Rich Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Shared by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment