Sunday 7 August 2016

How does age matter to make changes in your life?

Book Title: Jack Ma By Kanyin Publications


How does age matter to make changes in your life?

I am always been thinking that am I doing something that is correct for my age range or is it a bit too late or too fast? I have learned this self-measurement and guideline of where I am now:

“When you are 25 years old, don’t worry. Any mistake is a wonderful revenue”.- Jack Ma. Before 30 years old, it’s not which company you go is which BOSS that you follow. A good boss will teach you differently. Between 30 to 40 years old, you need to decide to work for yourself or to be an entrepreneur. When you are 40 to 50, you must do the things that you good at. Focus on the area the path that you need to growth. When you are 50 to 60, work for young people because they can do better than you.When you are over 60, spend time for yourself. Enjoy life!  
In fact, age does matter.

I find this interesting as I observed that it does happen around us just that people may or may not be aware. Is the below sound familiar to you?

If I am rich I can retire now, If only I have this talent, If I am younger, “When people start to put “If” in everything they do basically this is an empty talks.

Shared by: Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment